In order to make your stay in Villa Šubić as pleasant as possible, we kindly ask you to obey our House rules. For those who would like to know more, you can freely contact the host or find answers in the information folder located in each accommodation unit.
Villa Šubić House rules:
- The accommodation unit is available from 14.00 on the day of arrival until 10.00 am on the day of departure
- Personal documents (passports or ID) need to be provided upon arrival in the accommodation facility
- All persons need to hand over their personal documents for registration. Your documents will be returned within 24 hours.
- During your stay contact the hosts, for any information and assistance.
- During your stay in the hotel, guests themselves are responsible for the orderliness and cleanliness of the accommodation
- The garbage disposal bin is located next to the parking lot
- On the day of departure, the apartment needs to be left in the same condition it was received, otherwise we must charge an additional cleaning fee
- Thorough decorating and cleaning the house is hosted by every guest. It is forbidden to throw foods and other snacks into the washbasins, toilet bowls and through the window
- Please sort the pad in the supplied paddles
- The landlord performs pool cleaning every day from 06:00 until 08:00 or by arrangement with guest
- We appreciate your compliance with the safety instructions that are placed next to the pool
- We are grateful that after swimming in the pool you do not go wet in the house
- The host provides guests with towels, bed linen, kitchen towels, toilet paper, hygiene supplies, cleaning and dishwashing appliances, deck chairs and umbrellas
- Bed linen are included in the price of the stay
- Guests who stay longer than 7 days are being provided with clean linen every 7 days
- The guests themselves change bedding. Towels are included in the price of the stay. Guests have one large, two medium and one small towel. An adequate amount of towels is located in the guest room or at another place within the accommodation unit, by the host
- The used towels are left in a separate basket to allow the host to wash them
- We encourage all guests to take care of their belongings and valuables left in the accommodation unit
- The host is not responsible for their eventual disappearance
- The host will do everything in his power to protect the guest and warn the guest about possible dangers.
- Users are required to report any accident incurred during their stay, as well as damage of the furniture or any belonging in the apartments
- Only the persons who have been registered as guests, can use the apartment
- At the guest's request the host can approve any visits form friends or family
- Do not leave valuable things in cars. When you go out, please keep the smart card, remove it from the smart device, close the faucets, windows and lock the door of your apartment
- In case of bad weather, as well when leaving the apartment, we ask you to close sun umbrellas and tents on the sunbath
- The host does not have the right to enter the accommodation unit in the absence of the guest
- Exceptions are in particular circumstances when it is necessary to enter in, to prevent possible damage or danger
- When entering the property the owner is obliged to inform the guests
- In case of reasonable doubt, that damage has been made, or if there is a reasonable suspicion of violation of the house rules, the guests are obliged to allow the host to enter the accommodation unit for verification
- Pets are not allowed in the accommodation unit. It is not allowed to possess guns, light flammable and explosive substances, substances with a strong or unpleasant smell, high power consumers and narcotics in the accommodation unit.
- During their stay, guests can use all the in-house devices provided with the obligation to follow the instructions and careful handling. The use of equipment and appliances that are not part of the house offer is allowed only with the approval of the host. This rule does not apply to electrical personal care appliances.
- Smoking or candle burning are not allowed in the apartments, for safety reasons. Each room is equipped with a fire detector.
- Observe the noise level at any time on the stairs of the building and apartments. Entertainment, loud music, noise and mess are not allowed in the apartments. Respect the order and peace, during day time from 14:00 to 17:00 and during the night time from 00:00 until 08:00.
In the case of a fire, study the evacuation plan and make sure to inform the host. In the event of an accident in the bathroom, click the SOS alarm button for help. Guests are invited to draw attention to their children and educate them on using the SOS alarm in the bathroom, so that there is no confusion or false alarm. Smoking on the pool sunbath is not allowed due to the risk of damage. We ask all smokers to smoke under the canopy and the terrace of the apartment and to use
the ashtrays. It is not allowed to light fire outside the specific fire places. The fire can be done in the outside grill in front of the house. Barbecues are not allowed on the terrace of the apartment. Please pay special attention when using the outdoor grill. Make sure the fire is switched off when leaving the house and do not leave the fireplaces unattended. It is not allowed to move furniture inside the accommodation unit or to move the equipment outside of the apartment (chairs from the kitchen on the terrace, kitchen equipment from the tavern to the house nor from the house to the tavern, towels or blankets from the house to the pool house, etc.). It is not permitted to remove and destroy the apartment inventory. Any damage to the inventory made by the guest intentionally or unintentionally will be charged at
full value of the product. Please keep our guests safe, keep the rented accommodation unit and respect the furnishings and equipment in the interior and exterior of the house. We are especially grateful for that.
Persons who are not registered in the accommodation unit are not allowed to stay overnight or whole day or to use the inventory without the permission of the host.
If guests intend to be absent for 2 days or more, please inform the host in advance. In the event of a failure of the equipment or devices within the accommodation unit, please inform the host immediately. We will try to solve every problem as soon as possible. In case your planned stay is cancelled earlier, you have to pay the entire amount of the booked stay in Villa Šubić. Other useful information can be found in the information folder. The House Rules are composed according to special rules of hospitality and tourism. Thank you for your trust you have shown by choosing us for your vacation!
We wish you a pleasant stay!